Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pushing luck beyond limits.

This week is exhausting. I'm holding it in, to not cry, to not be angry, with an essence of optimism flowing free without boundaries. I'm trying, at the very least.

Despite people saying, when you are extremely strained with something, behavioral changes may occur.

I don't believe it's sufficient as an excuse, no.

It's as if saying, death will come soon anyway, what's the point of trying? People try because they believe it can make a change, that's why.

I would love to lash out everything I'm stressed over today, but no, I'm just too tired, and that would make me equivalent to those making me feel three times lower than a dirt.

I'm just tired.

0 missing links:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © ten of swords
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com