Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What could be seen but could never be hold?

It is finally 7th of February. I don't anticipate the coming of February but wheel of time turns without hearing the please of the people. We're constantly running- I know. Now is not the time to have a good pace or to start the run- it's already the time to sprint.

It's just either the fact, whether, we still have the energy for the final sprint to reach the ending.

I could see the future, but whether I will be able to attain it or not, is an entirely different story.

Sigh.

Now I'm constantly complaining about how I don't have any time left for me to spend with leisure, without straining myself, my body, my mind. But I kept on constantly reminding myself, it's okay, the time will come when I can indulge myself doing things I want. Someday.

Teacher Syafiza suggested me to read Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Lawthorne, and I just managed to buy it yesterday. So far, all of the books I've bought are still unread up until today.

I'm waiting patiently.

0 missing links:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © ten of swords
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com